Friday, March 20, 2009
Confused!! @ 11:02 PM
Hello...long long time neber blog le...so now blogging...lols...
emmm...so confused...i've just realised tat i've plenty of things to think about...Firstly,Olevel maths?shld i or shld i not take it?..i really need someone to help me with my decision..but who can i look for to help?i dont know again...haiis...if i decide it myself,i'll be regreting next time..):
haiyo!!!
Secondly,Shld i or shld i not buy the jacket?its expensive but i want it!!!so how?haiis...another one which i'm afraid tat i'll regret!!
haiyo!!!
Thirdly,do you think i shld go malaysia?because tis coming friday,my father is going to malaysia,but my mother n sister will be staying in singapore...and i've got a choice to choose whether i wan to go anot..so shld i go?!!if i go,will i be bored there?but if i dont go,i'll be spending my holiday in singapore...which i think i'll be bored!!so how?!!
haiyo!!!
emmm...Lastly,holidays is coming..3 weeks of holiday!!!wad to do during holiday lehx?love playing basketball but my parents just dont like me playing...aiyo!!!haiis...i just hope to train..got to wait till school reopen then can play basketball le bah...siian!!!somemore,i heard that for sw(sports n wellness)lesson,only after the first two terms then we will have free games...which means i got to wait again...Zzzzz....
oh ya...update about today school....how was it?emm...its still the same...but sad cos today is the last day of our first 3 months...when school reopen,we will separate to our various courses..siian!!!can i cope with it?will i understand wad the teacher is teaching?...emmmm...today just got my new ezlink card...hahas...the photo is funny...hahas..but its still better than my IC photo...hahas...cos my ic photo is like a maid!!!wahaha...
Emmmmm...think i'll just end here...hahas...this will be my first longest post!!!hahas...normally i wrote very short...but today too talkative le...hahas...no choice,maybe very long neber post le...=)