Sunday, August 2, 2009
ello... @ 10:54 PM
Hello..back to post again:)

1august..
have a bb match with ccvs ppl..guess wad?!!we actually won the match:)i was sooo shocked!!!lolx..
the last ball went in:)
btw,thanks ppl for encouraging me halfway through the match especially junice!!really thanks for all of your encouragement n care:)my hand will be ok de..
after tat went home for a bath then meet jay at pasir ris inter..
take bus to downtown as we are gg to deston's birthday celebration..
have a lot of fun there:)ate shaker fries too!!haha..
then after tat at ard 10plus 11,my dad gave jay a ride home then went home after tat..

2august..
:( boring day for me manz!!staying at home almost the whole day studying..nth to do at home..
my parents have not yet come home...so now,i'm all alone at home..sooo quiet!!!lolx..
dont know wad time they will be back..
havent eat my dinner eh...nothing to eat at home:(