Thursday, June 25, 2015
6years 1 month ? @ 1:01 AM
It's 12mn ! Here's our 6years 1 month anniversary. We have been together for so long but unfortunately it's not what I wish it will be. People changes. Things change. Love change. That's life perhaps I guess ? "Happy 6year1month anniversary:)love you" that's all what I got ? Yes it is. Everything changes so much all of a sudden. What could I say ? Maybe he's tired ? That's how I console myself. I've realized I no longer feel happy with you. I felt so lonely. No one is caring. Even you. I'm unhappy, no one is there to cheer me up. What's happening ? Where's our love ? What had actually happened ? :'( I'm feeling so deeply upset. I'm tearing inside me. Can I even let you know about it ? I'm not having a good day today. So suay to got stop by an aunty to check my bag! Uploaded what had happened to Facebook, but do you care ? Have you asked what actually happened ? Or just ask how's my day today ? Just a simple question and care I'm hoping for. Pretty upset today ! Sometimes I'm wondering will we be ended up separating ? How long could I hold on ? Or maybe how long could both of us hang on to this relationship ? Saying about this, promises ! Broke ! Where's my 6year anniversary present ? I'm waiting and even hoping to just get to your house and take it back without letting u know ? Could I ? Or should I just wait for it? Or forget it ? I doubt in important to you anymore :'( you started neglecting me so much :'( how can I tell you ? I'm really upset :'(