Wednesday, January 20, 2010
20 Jan 2010 @ 9:18 AM
I guess its time for me to update my blog already..
I've realised that things and ppl around me have changed alot!Including even me myself have changed!
Everthing starts to become more and more challenging!
Although its challenging,but i still feel that life is getting meaningless and i dont get the reason for me to continue living in this world!Maybe its a point of how i view it or its maybe just the fact that its really hurtful!!!
But i just dont understand why some ppl just cant thought of how i feel?
Dont they know that its wrong to anthow spread rumours when they dont even know the true reason behind it?!
Its painful to fall from high levels u know?!
Really hope that everything could really end faster!i dragging for so long already!i'm feeling real tired from everything!
ITS HURTFUL!
shall stop talking about this.. What i hope and wishes most is that ppl who doesnt know a single thing,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop spreading and accusing me for not gg any meetings!
Please lah!ppl,think!every meeting starts at 6pm and never end early..somemore every meeting also need hear the "boss" say his long long stories!its totally wasting my time!no point going for meeting lyk tat!am i right?!
And FH!,let me tell u honestly,YOU DONT FIT TO BE ONE !!!YOU SUX MAN! This is not wad a leader should do!you are a loser instead of a leader!please dont think that u got such a post,you can anyhow say anything u lyk!!
Lastly before i stop this topic,
AG!i'm really disappointed in you!You didnt keep your promises!You understand that i've difficulties,u didnt even helped me,still have an idea of pulling me down!wad is this!!!UNFAIR!
--END--